Terug naar de website
Ga Terug   FC Twente Online > De Club > Oud spelers / medewerkers
Gebruikersnaam
Wachtwoord
Registreer FAQ Ledenlijst Kalender Zoeken Post's van vandaag Markeer Forums als Gelezen
Antwoord

Onderwerp Opties Zoek in onderwerp Waardeer Onderwerp Weergave Modus
Oud 16-07-2019, 16:37   #31
Virgil

Tactiek:Geen
Toto:-
Citaat:
Origineel gepost door janpunne
Heeft de bal als aan een elastiekje..prachtig om te zien.

Wat hij in dat filmpje laat zien kan Oosterwijk ook.
Oud 16-07-2019, 16:53   #32
Vak 25 Hoelie

Stadion:311
Citaat:
Origineel gepost door Virgil

Ha ha, post van de week!
Vak 25 Hoelie is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 16-07-2019, 16:55   #33
letsgetserious

Stadion:319
En maar hopen , dat ie snel een werkvergunning krijgt.
letsgetserious is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 16-07-2019, 16:57   #34
Virgil

Citaat:
Origineel gepost door Vak 25 Hoelie
Ha ha, post van de week!

Heuj, fijn. Ik win nooit wat.
Oud 16-07-2019, 16:59   #35
Vak 25 Hoelie

Stadion:311
Citaat:
Heuj, fijn. Ik win nooit wat.

Dan zit je voorlopig bij de goeie club
Vak 25 Hoelie is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 16-07-2019, 16:59   #36
asjbakkie
ontringt

Stadion:snik
Citaat:

Ik hoop dat ik toch een beetje meer flexi heb gekeken! Maar dat filmpje zegt inderdaad helemaal niets. Straatvoetballertjes zat in eigen stad!
Oud 16-07-2019, 17:12   #37
FCTWENGELO
KEUKENKAMPIOEN

Goede begeleiding is het belangrijkste bij zo’n jongen
FCTWENGELO is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 16-07-2019, 17:23   #38
janpunne
vak Q

Stadion:Nee
janpunne is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 16-07-2019, 17:30   #39
Virgil

Citaat:
Origineel gepost door janpunne

Ik zie nog wel wat verbeterpuntjes pa.
Oud 16-07-2019, 17:43   #40
Ademilson

Citaat:
Origineel gepost door Mastho
Welcome to our forum, Ademilson!
Many thanks for the insights. What is his best position in your opinion?

Would you say he is one of Japan's biggest offensive talents or is that exaggerated? Do you know if Keito speaks any English?

We are over the moon with his signature

Thanks for welcoming me Mastho! IMO I'd like to see him at Winger LW or RW. Transfermarkt show he plays at second striker but no. He is good dribbler with smooth ball touch. He would be fit at Winger Position. His weakness was hard work and defense from the front .
Like pressing,tackling,positioning...etc 
but lastgame(7/13) he recorded 12.675km and 30sprint .Which is good stats. His stamina looks good. but I don't know he can continue that. Shooting Accuracy isn't improved yet.
I don't think he is a BIGGEST talent in recent history because of Kubo(born 2001). but If we only talk about born in 2000, He is TOP talent for sure.
He was SuperSub at U20 world cup and I saw his dribble and it was impressive.
Sorry for bad English and I hope it will help you guys.
Feel free to ask me about him and other J league players. Im so exited for next season. Thank you!
Ademilson is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 16-07-2019, 17:49   #41
Virgil

Sounds great Ademilson. Thanks for the info
Oud 16-07-2019, 17:54   #42
wallace
hamishphere

Stadion:roof
Citaat:
Origineel gepost door FCTWENGELO
Goede begeleiding is het belangrijkste bij zo’n jongen

Welneen man, gewoon kapot laten rotten in het Intercity. Af een toe een moot rauwe haai achter de deur flikkeren, paar blikken Asahi d'r bie en knallen maar.

Spartaanse aanpak, echt iets voor Garcia.
Oud 16-07-2019, 18:00   #43
Johnnie Walker
Supporter

Citaat:
Origineel gepost door Ademilson
Thanks for welcoming me Mastho! IMO I'd like to see him at Winger LW or RW. Transfermarkt show he plays at second striker but no. He is good dribbler with smooth ball touch. He would be fit at Winger Position. His weakness was hard work and defense from the front .
but lastgame(7/13) he recorded 12.675km and 30sprint .Which is good stats. His stamina looks good. but I don't know he can continue that. Shooting Accuracy isn't improved yet.
I don't think he is a BIGGEST talent in recent history because of Kubo(born 2001). but If we only talk about born in 2000, He is TOP talent for sure.
Feel free to ask me about him and other J league players. Im so exited for next season. Thank you!

Thanks for the info and welcome on this platform!

Can you tell me more about why he wants to come to us instead of FC Groningen? I was told that it has something to do with respect towards Doan.
Johnnie Walker is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 16-07-2019, 18:05   #44
janpunne
vak Q

Citaat:
Ik zie nog wel wat verbeterpuntjes pa.

Tja, anders was hij wel naar een Real Madrid gegaan nietwaar?😂
janpunne is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 16-07-2019, 18:08   #45
wallace
hamishphere

Citaat:

Yo Son, come Friday I want to buy a new television set, but I can not choose between some big brands, Panasonic, Sony, LG, Yamaha, you name them.
What is your idea. Please help me out if you will, possibly with some argumentation if you please.
Thanx a lot, man. Keep following Keito in Twenty and spread the word among your fellow Japonese. Come to Giethoorn for some authentic Dutch tourism. De Lutte is also good.
Keep asking questions and maybe one day you can fill a Boeing full of Twente supporters to visit our city and experience the real Twente feeling in our huge stadium. All of Nippon is most welcome ! Go aisatsu !
Oud 16-07-2019, 18:11   #46
Ademilson

Citaat:
Origineel gepost door Johnnie Walker
Thanks for the info and welcome on this platform!

Can you tell me more about why he wants to come to us instead of FC Groningen? I was told that it has something to do with respect towards Doan.

I forgot to mention about his English. I don' think he can speak English.
Thanks Jonnie. I don't know too why he choose Twente.
He will have a press conference tomorrow, so we can expect him to speak about it . What I think is that he would like to put himself in a tough environment and try to challenge European football without having a Japanese team mate. Or maybe he just not like groningen style of football LOL
Oud 16-07-2019, 18:20   #47
Ademilson

Citaat:
Origineel gepost door wallace
Yo Son, come Friday I want to buy a new television set, but I can not choose between some big brands, Panasonic, Sony, LG, Yamaha, you name them.
What is your idea. Please help me out if you will, possibly with some argumentation if you please.
Thanx a lot, man. Keep following Keito in Twenty and spread the word among your fellow Japonese. Come to Giethoorn for some authentic Dutch tourism. De Lutte is also good.
Keep asking questions and maybe one day you can fill a Boeing full of Twente supporters to visit our city and experience the real Twente feeling in our huge stadium. All of Nippon is most welcome ! Go aisatsu !

JUST FUCKING BUY PANASONIC BRO. PANASONIC is our Owner & main sponsor. (Gamba Osaka)
Oud 16-07-2019, 18:29   #48
Johnnie Walker
Supporter

We can use some new screens in the stadium aswell
Johnnie Walker is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 16-07-2019, 18:40   #49
Dirty Harry
Oi va voi

Stadion:105
Duizend twittervolgers erbij uit Japan. Hier moet toch echt iets uit te halen zijn?
Oud 16-07-2019, 18:47   #50
fctpassie

Citaat:
. Or maybe he just not like groningen style of football LOL

Probably! And of course he wishes to play in a stadium full of fans
Oud 16-07-2019, 18:49   #51
wallace
hamishphere

Citaat:
JUST FUCKING BUY PANASONIC BRO. PANASONIC is our Owner & main sponsor. (Gamba Osaka)

How can Panasonic be your owner and your main sponsor when the name of your cloebe is Gamba ? Isn't that a fishy specimen, a kind of fluffy shrimp ?
Like you eat in cocktails ? Filled with cholesterol also, man.
Why is the club hung up on shrimps ? Do you...worship the shrimp ? Tell me that ain't so. BRO...really, must be fake news.

Our club is hung up on a white stallion. Like Ferrari. When you finally come to visit our home game you will experience a roar from the crowd comparible to the noise from a Ferrari exhaust. That's something else than a shrimp, ain't it ?

Imagine the name of our cloebe would be Goat Twente. Or Squirrel Twente.

Sorry, I must stop this converstaion or I gonna piss meselves. Mwoehahahaahaa You have a lot to explain, BRO.
Oud 16-07-2019, 18:55   #52
Mastho
Давай, давай!

Stadion:ja
Citaat:
How can Panasonic be your owner and your main sponsor when the name of your cloebe is Gamba ? Isn't that a fishy specimen, a kind of fluffy shrimp ?
Why is the club hung up on shrimps ? Do you...worship the shrimp ? Tell me that ain't so. BRO...really, must be fake news.

Our club is hung up on a white stallion. Like Ferrari. When you finally come to visit our home game you will experience a roar from the crowd comparible to the noise from a Ferrari exhaust. That's something else than a shrimp, ain't it ?

Sorry, I must stop this converstaion or I gonna piss meselves. Mwoehahahaahaa You have a lot to explain, BRO.

Oh wallace....tranen aan het lachen hier
Mastho is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 16-07-2019, 19:05   #53
Mastho
Давай, давай!

Citaat:

Thanks a bunch for explaining. Good to hear that we have very talented player in our ranks as from now on. Of course, a young player is facing many challenges and I am sure we can help him in progressing his skillset. Expect for a short spell with Ryo Miyaichi, we don't have a lot of experience with Japanese players. We are also excited to see him play and will make sure he gets the support from the fans. He is described by our technical director as a player that can play in all 5 attacking positions, so we are curious to see where a spot will open up for him in the squad. What is the reaction in JP on his move to FC Twente? Do people know the club?
Oud 16-07-2019, 19:05   #54
Ademilson

Citaat:

I'll just leave some copy pasta from wiki cause it's cumbersome to explain LOL. →"The team's name Gamba comes from the Italian word "gamba" meaning "leg" and the Japanese ganbaru (頑張&#12427, meaning "to do your best" or "to stand firm"  Highlight video when he was 15~16 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cBbIBDI64c I'm going to sleep bye guys.
Oud 16-07-2019, 19:14   #55
Ademilson

Citaat:
Origineel gepost door Mastho
Thanks a bunch for explaining. Good to hear that we have very talented player in our ranks as from now on. Of course, a young player is facing many challenges and I am sure we can help him in progressing his skillset. Expect for a short spell with Ryo Miyaichi, we don't have a lot of experience with Japanese players. We are also excited to see him play and will make sure he gets the support from the fans. He is described by our technical director as a player that can play in all 5 attacking positions, so we are curious to see where a spot will open up for him in the squad. What is the reaction in JP on his move to FC Twente? Do people know the club?

The reaction is not big as Kubo(RealMadrid)&Abe(Barca B)but there is already 1600RT on twitter so.. yea everyone is exited. Twente is not famous but few peoples know (Because of Miyaichi) I feel sorry for his career being ruined many times with serious injuries. Nakamura,he is really technical player but Passing,Vision,defense is still questionable. I hope your coaches will help him develop.
Oud 16-07-2019, 19:16   #56
Mastho
Давай, давай!

Citaat:
The reaction is not big as Kubo(RealMadrid)&Abe(Barca B)but there is already 1600RT on twitter so.. yea everyone is exited. Twente is not famous but few peoples know (Because of Miyaichi) I feel sorry for his career being ruined many times with serious injuries. Nakamura,he is really technical player but Passing,Vision,defense is still questionable. I hope your coaches will help him develop.

Cheers and good night
Oud 16-07-2019, 19:18   #57
Suetonius

Kan zijn dat ik erover heen heb gelezen, maar wát is het plan met hem? Spitspositie? buitenspeler? korte termijn basisspeler?
Suetonius is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 16-07-2019, 19:25   #58
TDFC

Volgens mij is de welkom tweet van Nakamura ook meteen de best gelikete tweet van Twente.
TDFC is offline   Met citaat antwoorden
Oud 16-07-2019, 19:25   #59
wallace
hamishphere

Citaat:
I'll just leave some copy pasta from wiki cause it's cumbersome to explain LOL. →"The team's name Gamba comes from the Italian word "gamba" meaning "leg" and the Japanese ganbaru (頑張&#12427, meaning "to do your best" or "to stand firm"  Highlight video when he was 15~16 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5cBbIBDI64c I'm going to sleep bye guys.

Okayyyy, so you say the word Gamba has nothing to do with a shrimp...leg it is. Hard to believe, but for this time I buy it.
Here in Twente we love legham. Beenham. It's piggy meat. In Twente we call fans and citizens of Groningen 'the pigs'. Their former president De Vries was a pigbreeder, you can reckon. We hate Groningen more than our mothers in law.

Thanks for the footage. I'll watch it later on. For now our focus is on a centre forward, we love getting new players in, although we are technically broke. For years now. That;s why supporters from all other clubs call us 'the Cheaters'...
We don't care. We are onmeunig proud of being cheaters. Everybody hates us, because we have close relations with the Germans, our enemies in World War II, check it on Wikipedia. By the way, Hotbossie is famous on Wikipedia, especially in the chapter 'Lefties'

For now I wish you a goodnight's rest. To sleep well is most important for your health. I heard Japanose kids seldom sleep, gaming all night long. Japonese love gaming, I know. The Dutch NPO loves framing. Next.

Ademilson, keep us posted on developments in the J league. Push the best talents towards Twente, but I tell you again, we can not pay big money. In fact we can't pay shit. Right. Sayonara.
Oud 16-07-2019, 19:29   #60
wallace
hamishphere

Citaat:
Origineel gepost door TDFC
Volgens mij is de welkom tweet van Nakamura ook meteen de best gelikete tweet van Twente.

Op die van Beroerde ( 'er is beweging rond mijn persoon, wellicht ga ik') na, bedoel je.

Onderwerp Opties Zoek in onderwerp
Zoek in onderwerp:

Uitgebreid Zoeken
Weergave Modus Stem op dit onderwerp:
Stem op dit onderwerp::

Posting Regels
Je mag niet nieuwe onderwerpen maken
Je mag niet reageren op posts
Je mag niet bijlagen posten
Je mag niet jouw posts bewerken

vB code is Aan
Smilies zijn Aan
[IMG] code is Aan
HTML code is Uit
Forumsprong

Soortgelijke onderwerpen
Onderwerp Auteur Forum Reacties Laatste Post
Mohammed Allach vertrekt bij FC Twente suomi Laatste Nieuws 252 28-03-2009 10:25
Touma vertrekt naar ... markstorovic Geruchten | Roddels 565 16-07-2007 11:52
FC Groningen - FC Twente 1-1 FC Twente Eredivisie / Eerste Divisie 647 21-03-2007 21:04
Touzani vertrekt richting Aberdeen Tijs84 Laatste Nieuws 277 27-05-2006 14:37
Jochemsen vertrekt naar Fc Zwolle (en Brack ook) Tijs84 Laatste Nieuws 24 25-05-2004 11:14